When is a camera more than a photographer's tool? The answer is when it's an object designed by Marc Newson, one of the most acclaimed and influential contemporary designers. The PENTAX K-01 marks the intersection where high technology and high design meet. The Marc Newson-designed K-01 mirror-less digital camera features the world's slimmest interchangeable lens. The K-01 is also compatible with over 25 million previously produced PENTAX K-mount lenses. It has a 16 megapixel CMOS sensor is capable of full 1080p HD video capture and can shoot still images at 6 fps. Available in Yellow, White or Black
- 16MP APS-C-Sized CMOS Sensor
- Effective Pixels: 16.28 Megapixels
- Max Resolution: 16 MP: 4928 x 3264
- 40mm lens, 0.36" long, f/2.8-f/22.
- Super Protect coating on lens helps repel moisture and helps in cleaning.
- Pentax K-mount is compatible with current and past K-mount cameras.
- High Res 920000-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video
- Speed: 30 - 1/4000 sec
- ISO Range from 100 to 25600
- Full Control Using PASM + Full Auto
- In-Camera HDR and Focus Peaking Modes
- Custom Color Functions--Infrared, Sepia
- Sensor Shake Image Stabilization
- Lens Only 0.36" Long
- Nine Aperture Blades for Smooth Bokeh
Please note that SALE items are non-returnable.
All sales are final.