A natural 100% cotton canvas tote bag with a layered rinting technique in grey/black ink. The layers of imprints add a cool tonal dimension to this pattern. Soft but sturdy brown leather riveted straps. Interior pocket for your keys and wallet. Each bag is printed, cut and sewn by hand in San Francisco, California.
- Materials: Natural canvas & leather
- Brown leather straps with a 12" drop
- Interior pocket for easy access to your phone and wallet
- Dimensions: 12.5" height, 16" width, 4.75" deep
- Heat-set screen printing fabric ink won't run
- Spot clean with soap and water.
- Handmade in the USA
Julia Canright is a bag maker, block printer and San Francisco native. She got her BA in History in Portland, OR and came back to San Francisco to explore a passion for art and design. She creates bold and graphic block printed and painted canvas bags, handmade in the Bay Area. She's committed to quality and craftsmanship with unique design inspired by traditional Indian, Japanese, and West African block printed textile design as well as modern and expressionist art. Her designs express a return to old-world craftsmanship with a fresh, modern aesthetic.