Carmine Wallets from Tokyo, Japan
Japanese accessories designed by Mika Nakamura and Komako Oki. They create colorful and cheerful, hand crafted and locally sourced wallets in their design studio east of Tokyo.
- Materials: Japanese leather, mostly pigskin
- Lining: Multicolored leather
- Snap closures keep accordion-style compartments secure
- Maximum organization
- Bright, happy colors make this a great year-round accessory
- Fits in most purses
Mini wallet dimensions:
- 4.5” wide x 3.5” tall x 2” deep
- Storage: 6 card slots, 3 accordion pockets and exterior snap coin pocket
Long wallet dimensions:
- 8” wide x 3.5” tall x 2” deep
- Storage: 12 card slots, 1 bill compartment, 3 accordion pockets and exterior snap coin pocket
Exclusive online offer.
Please note that SALE items are non-returnable.
All sales are final, no further discounts apply.
Limited availability, while supplies last.