A unique accessory organizer for storing reading glasses, sunglasses, smartphones, keys and more. The tiered pocket design was inspired by a traditional file organizer where the contents are stored neatly, yet are easy to find. Suitable for use in an entryway, or on a bedside table or desk. Install on a wall, place on a surface or store in a drawer.
- Made of gray suede and metal wire, this organizer is gentle on accessories and looks great on display
- Contains 3 pockets and one metal bar behind for storing extra glasses and accessories
- When hung on the wall, the additional wire on the front can be used for storing glasses, scarves, and accessories
- Mounting hardware included for storage on the wall
- Organizer measures: 7" x 4.75" x 6"
Designed by Sung Wook Park & Eugénie De Loynes for Umbra.
Born in Seoul, Korea, Sung wook discovered from a young age a desire to construct things and work with his hands. He went on to graduate at the top of the Industrial Design Program at Ontario College of Art and Design (OCAD) University and win first prize in Driving Design, a Canadian student design competition put on by Umbra and Audi. His passion for creating and building follows him even outside of work, where he loves working with Lego® and other modular building sets. At Umbra, Sung wook is striving to create unique impressions through his designs; delving into infinite possibilities and redesigning common products, with the goal of helping people find excitement in everyday life.