Bandits Bandanas feature original, never-before-seen designs created by artists from around the world. Bandits works directly with each artist to commission exclusive designs.
- Size: 22" x 22"
- Fabric: 100% Organic Cotton, GOTS Certified and sustainably sourced in India from Chetna Organic, pre-washed for an extra soft feel
- Built big: You can fly, fold, style, and tie up your bandana in any way you want. There’s no wrong way to wear one!
- Wash: Hand wash, line or tumble dry, warm iron, do not bleach
- Make: Printed, cut, Sewn, and Packaged by hand at a Fair-Trade Certified facility in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Bandits has personally visited and inspected the facility to ensure ethical working conditions for every person involved in the manufacturing process.
- Please note that bandanas are printed, cut, and sewn by hand. There may be slight variations from product to product.
Bandits Bandanas don't just look great, they do good across the globe! Bandits donates 10% of sales proceeds from each bandana design to support a different charity chosen by the design’s artist.
Not only does this give you the chance to choose your favorite cause, but it’s also a great way to learn about the work being done by amazing charitable organizations around the world!
Made from ultra-soft, 100% organic cotton. All cotton is GOTS Certified and sustainably sourced from Chetna Organic – an organization that supports and improves the livelihood of small farmers in India.
The Artist: Pogo (Mexico City, Mexico)
Mexican muralist, illustrator, and graphic artist Pogo has established himself as the go-to source for mind-melting graphics, pins, and concert posters for bands across the musical spectrum. His work is like staring into an acid trip, and we mean that in the BEST way!
His work has graced concert posters for Die Antwoord, Tame Impala, Ariel Pink, At the Drive-In, and more. His designs have hung in galleries and his murals have stood larger-than-life on walls around Mexico City.
Pogo's psychedelic stylings are inspired by music, night, melancholia, religion, nature, wilderness, astronomy, and magic.
The Design: "Terminally Lovesick"
"I drew inspiration from what I felt thinking about endings; in relationships, in art, in love. How it all affects our perception of reality and twists our personalities madly. I want to talk about how it feels to be oneself."
The Charity: Rescate Animal (Mexico City)
Rescate Animal is Mexico City based animal rescue organization made up of volunteers united by a common love of animals. The organization addresses the problems of pet overpopulation and abandoned animals in Mexico City. Rescate Animal addresses these issues on two fronts: 1. Helping to coordinate rescues of abandoned and/or abused dogs and cats and finding them responsible foster homes; and 2. Organizing sterilization campaigns and spreading the word about the advantages of this procedure for pet owners.
In just two short years as an organization, Rescate Animal has found responsible and loving homes for over 1,000 abused or abandoned dogs and cats.
10% of the sales proceeds from “Terminally Lovesick” will go to support Rescate Animal and help them to feed, vaccinate, deworm, sterilize, and provide veterinary care to their rescued animals.