Beginning in 1974, Andy Warhol filled 610 boxes with his personal belongings, sealed them, and sent them off to storage. In doing so he created a vast collection of time capsules- now it's your turn! Use the box provided as well as the multitude of Warhol ephemera to inspire your own personal collection.
- Box Measures: 19.75" x 11.5" x 9.5"
- Box contains:
- Booklet with Warhol history/info
- Authentic Warhol photo booth strips, postcards, letterhead
- Matchbox-style boxes, film canisters, envelopes, and page protectors for storing your own treasures
- Hang tags with elastics for tagging your personal objects
- Sheet of label stickers
- Stickers with Warhol art to decorate box
- Sticker seal "Do Not Open Until..."