Often called the "love stone," rose quartz is said to bring peace and calm, emotional balance, and stress relief—things we can all benefit from. Take a moment to gaze into our soothing water globe modeled from actual crystal formations showered in silver light.
- Packaging: beautifully gift boxed, ready for giving
- Glass globe, Silver painted base
- Globes are packed with a protective foam base
- Glass Globe: 4" diameter
- Total Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 4.5"
- Gift Box Dimensions: 5.25" x 5.25" x 5.25"
Care of Globes
- Keep it out of direct sunlight. Sunlight shining through the water is a magnifier and can cause fire. Sunlight can also cause the water to discolor.
- Dust with a soft cloth. Glass cleaner is fine on the globe
- CoolSnowGlobes are made of glass and are not toys for children
Contents: The liquid in the globes is purified water with anti-freeze added to prevent freezing. Anti-bacterial is added to keep the liquid clear. Liquid in the globe is safe for humans externally, but should not be ingested.
Handcrafted Moments of Magic
Rapturous autumn leaves, the quiet enchantment of fresh snow, a glittering star storm: magic is all around us, if we take the time to notice.
Liz Ross and David Westby, a married art-and-design team, created CoolSnowGlobes to encapsulate exquisite moments like these. Based in Vermont and initially inspired by the glorious seasons of New England, CoolSnowGlobes has grown into the foremost designer and manufacturer of hand-painted, heirloom-quality snow globes in the world.
An engaging snow globe is much more than flittering flakes. It’s an experience—a tiny world to discover. Liz and David’s passion for detail and storytelling infuses CoolSnowGlobes with the whimsy of the miniature and fairy tale charm. Surprising yet familiar, a new spin on a beloved classic.
Art object, a playful reminder, storm warning of delight, a soothing source of stillness: the secret of CoolSnowGlobes is in the eye of the (be)holder. Chillingly Beautiful.