Designed by House Industries
House Industries is a revered design group, well known for utilizing the honest and accessible graphic design techniques of the recent past, and fusing those techniques with their own unique sensibilities. This small scale re-creation of the Eames Case Study No. 8 house will bring instant architectural sophistication to your coffee table or playroom. The designs on the blocks are achieved through 29 seperate hand-pulled screen passes, typical of the attention to detail and respect for craftsmanship that informs everything House Industries produces.
- 36 Alphabet Blocks (20 for the house, 16 for the studio)
- Block sizes: 1.75" (4.5 cm) square
- House 8.75" x 3.5" x 3.5" (22 cm x 8.9 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Studio 7" x 3.5" x 3.5" (17.8 cm x 8.9 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Made in the USA
- Replenishable Michigan-grown, kiln-dried basswood.
- Printed with non-toxic, lead-free, child-safe inks.