A refresh on the classic design, this new OH CHAIR has its legs in the same color as its seat. The OH Chair is a classic contemporary design featured in the "it" lists of the world's top design and style magazines. Polypropylene seat with matte finish and powder coated steel legs with nylon feet.
- Easily wipes clean
- Nylon feet prevent damage to floors
- BIFMA approved
- Color coordinated powder coated steel legs
- Materials: Polyprolyne & steel
- Dimensions: 24" x 34" x 24”
- Patents: German Patent No. 499 05 568-0001, U.K. Patent No. 2083971, U.K. Registered trademark No. 4,446,192
- Awards: 1999 IDEA Award, 1999 Permanent SF MOMA Objects, San Francisco
Designed by Karim Rashid for Umbra.
Karim Rashid is an Industrial Designer and cultural shaper. His perspective and clients are global and he considers himself a cultural shaper doing projects ranging from products, interiors, fashion, furniture, lighting, to art and music.