An animated take on a corkscrew, Spike is a playful cactus shape is a functional tool for your home bar. It can cut the foil found on wine bottles, uncork wine, and pop off bottle caps, all while looking good. The easy grip corkscrew is made of cast zinc with a chrome or brass finish.
- A corkscrew, bottle opener and foil cutter all in one
- Materials: Made of cast zinc with a chrome or brass finish
- Designed to stand up on the counter for an eye-catching addition to the home bar
- Easy to clean & it's dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 3.25" × 1.75" × 5.5"
Designed by David Green for Umbra.
David’s approach to design begins with a hands-on curiosity and a thirst for discovering an unmet need. To him, design is not just a 9 to 5 job—walking through a new city, seeing a cool mechanism, touching an innovative material or taking in an art show can spark a new direction at any moment. David believes a good product has equal parts style and function so that people love to own it and never want to throw away.