Design by Sean Yu & Yiting Cheng for 22 Design
The Concrete City Tangram is a sculptural contemporary centerpiece and puzzle in one. A tangram is a puzzle consisting of seven flat pieces, where the object of the game is to arrange the pieces to form a shape without overlap, usually on a silhouette. It is also considered to be a psychological test as well. In this case, the designer took it to a whole new level by adding miniature city landscapes to make the game more visually stunning. The set consists of 7 different pieces representing different urban elements: Nature Park, Warehouse, Museum, Office Building, House, Factory, and Apartment. Each piece is made of solid, fine concrete with a smooth outer surface.
- Set of 7 pieces
- Material: Concrete
- Nature Park W2.8” x L5.5“ x H1.7”
- Warehouse W2.8“ x L5.5” x H0.9”
- Museum W1.4” x L2.8“ x H1.5”
- Office Bldg W2.0“ x L2.0” x H4.7”
- House W1.4“ x L2.8” x H0.7”
- Factory W1.4” x L4.1“ x H2.6”
- Apartment W1.9“ x L3.7" x H2.2"