Bandits Bandanas feature original, never-before-seen designs created by artists from around the world. Bandits works directly with each artist to commission exclusive designs.
- Size: 21" x 21"
- Fabric: 100% Organic Cotton, GOTS Certified and sustainably sourced in India from Chetna Organic, pre-washed for an extra soft feel
- Built big: You can fly, fold, style, and tie up your bandana in any way you want. There’s no wrong way to wear one!
- Wash: Hand wash, line or tumble dry, warm iron, do not bleach
- Make: Printed, cut, sewn, and packaged by hand at a Fair-Trade Certified facility in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Bandits has personally visited and inspected the facility to ensure ethical working conditions for every person involved in the manufacturing process.
- Please note that bandanas are printed, cut, and sewn by hand. There may be slight variations from product to product.
Bandits Bandanas don't just look great, they do good across the globe! Bandits donates 10% of sales proceeds from each bandana design to support a different charity chosen by the design’s artist. Not only does this give you the chance to choose your favorite cause, but it’s also a great way to learn about the work being done by amazing charitable organizations around the world!
Made from ultra-soft, 100% organic cotton. All cotton is GOTS Certified and sustainably sourced from Chetna Organic – an organization that supports and improves the livelihood of small farmers in India.
The Artist: Ben Kocinski (Kansas City, Missouri)
Ben is a Kansas City based illustrator and graphic designer with incredible vintage-inspired designs.
Ben takes his cues from design and typography from the 20s, 30s, and 40s, and indeed his creations feel transported a bygone era. True to form, he still draws most of his illustrations by hand before digitally converting them. Ben’s logos, illustrations, and designs have appeared on work for brands like Yeti, Knickerbocker Manufacturing Co., Sable Bourbon, and others.
The Design: “Good Luck”
The design is inspired by trying times in life and the ways in which we find comfort or hope to get through them. We at BANDITS consider ourselves very lucky to feature Ben’s work as an integral part of our launch.
The Charity: reStart KC (Kansas City, Missouri)
reStart KC provides housing and supportive services to help homeless men, women, youth and families in the Kansas City area move toward independence and self-sufficiency. reStart is the ONLY homeless agency in Kansas City serving all homeless populations—singles, couples, gay, straight and trans-gendered individuals, and unaccompanied youth ages 12-18, as well as non-traditional families, persons with HIV/AIDS, and individuals recently released from prison or from psychiatric hospitalization.
Since 1981, reStart’s goal has remained the same—to end homelessness in Kansas City. This ambitious goal has made reStart a leader in innovative approaches to ending homelessness. Their innovation has opened doors to all homeless persons in need. In 36 years, the overnight shelter turned non-profit organization has grown and served more than 28,000 homeless individuals, including over 11,000 children and youth.