Modern Wood Mantel Clock
A contemporary wooden mantel clock crafted from solid light oak.
Known as ‘silent sweep’ in the industry, the hands move in a constant sweeping motion rather than a stepped tick. So you won’t hear any ticking but if your hearing is particularly sensitive in a completely silent room you may hear a very quiet whirring.
Please note, this clock is made from real wood so there may be slight variations in the color and grain as well as some natural wood knots, lines and joins.
- Size: HWD 17.5 x 25 x 9cm / 6.9 x 9.8 x 3.5in
- Materials: Solid wood case, glass lens and metal hands
- Color: Light oak case with screenprinted multicolour dial
- Movement: Quartz ‘silent-sweep’ movement. No tick, but faint whir when in a silent room such as a bedroom.
- Power: Requires 1 x high quality branded alkaline AA battery (not included)
- Product Code: MAN/HOLH708LO
An independent British brand with many decades of experience in making iconic timepieces, Newgate’s avant-garde watch collection encapsulates their innovative, design-led ethos.