A case of genteel one-upmanship, this bold twist on the classic Earl Grey is inspired by the fancy for a refreshing, juniper-endowed gin and tonic under the Indian sun from where this black tea hails. Whiffs of jasmine accentuate its air of sophistication and exotic cool.
- Organic Bio No 711
- Master Blend, Germany
- A blend of black tea with bergamot aroma, jasmine, and juniper berries
- No. Infusions: 2
- Notes: citrus, orange, fresh pine, malt
- Ingredients: Tea, juniper berries, tea flowers, bergamot oil, bergamot bits
- Steeping Temperature: 90C (195F)
- Certification: Organic Bio
- 90 grams of loose tea
- Amount per serving: 2 teaspoons for 8.5 ounces of water
- Imported from Berlin
About P & T Master Blends:
In developing the Master Blends line, P & T set out to bring back the original magic of the tea blending tradition while adding their own contemporary aromatic twists. With a nose for inspiring flavors, our collection of organic Master Blends elevates tea to new and exciting heights. Each original recipe weaves together a masterful palette of all-natural ingredients to highlight and celebrate the essence of tea. The P & T Master Blends line features organic tea and herbal blends which were created using fine teas pairing them with pure aromatic ingredients such as flowers, herbs & spices, dried vegetables, and seeds.