In India, chai recipes are closely guarded family secrets. We’ll reveal at least this much: Just the right side of spicy, this savory blend of fine, restorative Masala spices meets its perfect match in the full-bodied, malty depth of a rich Assam black tea.
- Organic Bio No 718
- Master Blend, Germany
- Spicy blend of fine, restorative Masala spices and Assam black tea
- No. Infusions: 2
- Notes: malt, sweet cinnamon, ginger, minty cardamom
- Ingredients: Chinese tea (59%), apple bits, carob bits, licorice root, elderflowers, mango chips (mango, rice flour), natural aroma, marigold petals
- Steeping Temperature: 90C (195F)
- Certification: Organic Bio
- 90 grams of loose tea
- Amount per serving: 2 teaspoons for 8.5 ounces of water
- Imported from Berlin
About P & T Master Blends:
In developing the Master Blends line, P & T set out to bring back the original magic of the tea blending tradition while adding their own contemporary aromatic twists. With a nose for inspiring flavors, our collection of organic Master Blends elevates tea to new and exciting heights. Each original recipe weaves together a masterful palette of all-natural ingredients to highlight and celebrate the essence of tea. The P & T Master Blends line features organic tea and herbal blends which were created using fine teas pairing them with pure aromatic ingredients such as flowers, herbs & spices, dried vegetables, and seeds.