Inspired by the debonair style and buoyant energy of a day at the races, this grand cup combines a bold blend of rich black teas with undertones of warm leather, tobacco, and notes of ripe fig. A brew worthy of "the most exciting 2 minutes in sports".
- Organic Bio No 720
- Master Blend, Germany
- Black tea blend with sweet fig aroma and leather notes
- No. Infusions: 2
- Notes: fig, honey, leather, smoky
- Ingredients: Chinese and Vietnamese black tea (98%), sunflower leaves, brazil pepper, natural aroma
- Steeping Temperature: 90C (195F)
- Certification: Organic Bio
- 90 grams of loose tea
- Amount per serving: 4 teaspoons for 8.5 ounces of water
- Imported from Berlin
About P & T Master Blends:
In developing the Master Blends line, P & T set out to bring back the original magic of the tea blending tradition while adding their own contemporary aromatic twists. With a nose for inspiring flavors, our collection of organic Master Blends elevates tea to new and exciting heights. Each original recipe weaves together a masterful palette of all-natural ingredients to highlight and celebrate the essence of tea. The P & T Master Blends line features organic tea and herbal blends which were created using fine teas pairing them with pure aromatic ingredients such as flowers, herbs & spices, dried vegetables, and seeds.