Indulge your sweet-toothed senses with this playful mélange of a smooth organic Chinese black regaled by rich cocoa nibs, zesty orange, and creamy vanilla. It’s delightful exhilaration in a cup, to be enjoyed with your favorite dessert or rather in and of itself.
- Organic Bio No 712
- Master Blend, Germany
- Smooth organic Chinese black tea with zesty orange and creamy vanilla
- No. Infusions: 1
- Notes: shortbread, orange, chocolate, bourbon vanilla
- Ingredients: Tea, citrus peels, cocoa nibs, honeybush tea, licorice root, vanilla bits, red cornflower petals, rose petals
- Steeping Temperature: 90C (195F)
- Certification: Organic Bio
- 100 grams of loose tea
- Amount per serving: 2 Tablespoons for 8.5 ounces of water
- Imported from Berlin
About P & T Master Blends:
In developing the Master Blends line, P & T set out to bring back the original magic of the tea blending tradition while adding their own contemporary aromatic twists. With a nose for inspiring flavors, our collection of organic Master Blends elevates tea to new and exciting heights. Each original recipe weaves together a masterful palette of all-natural ingredients to highlight and celebrate the essence of tea. The P & T Master Blends line features organic tea and herbal blends which were created using fine teas pairing them with pure aromatic ingredients such as flowers, herbs & spices, dried vegetables, and seeds.