Using one of the purest forms of brewing, this pour-over coffee brewer produces smooth, clean coffee. Set includes ceramic dripper, metal base, and ceramic mug which nest together for easy storage. The dripper is large enough for 1-4 cups of coffee. Keep for yourself of gift to a coffee lover.
- Materials: Ceramic & metal
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 5.1" x 5.1"
- Stylish coffee set including ceramic dripper, nickel metal wire base and ceramic mug
- Dripper uses a #2 cone filter, not included
- Makes up to 1-4 cups of pour-over, filtered coffee
- Mug capacity 9.5 oz (280 ml)
- Achieves professional standards of flavor control
- Easy to clean, this set is dishwasher safe
Designed by Wesley Chau & David Green for Umbra
Castor Design is a Toronto-based practice run by Brian Richer and Kei Ng. They are interested in the middle ground between art and design to bring a sense of irreverence to their products. Castor Design has won awards from A’ Design, AZ Awards, and from numerous design shows. They have worked on interior projects, custom lighting, furniture design and public art commissions throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
Umbra Shift is an extension of Umbra that focuses on contemporary influences in the design community. For more than 30 years, Umbra has broken the mold by creating entirely new categories that apply thoughtful design to everyday items. Umbra Shift revisits these roots with a roster of established, emerging, and in–house designers who share Umbra’s passion to re-think things, designing personal objects they themselves would want to give or use at home. The result is a collection that expresses diverse points of view, yet sits together with a shared belief in ideas that are functional, familiar and forward thinking.