Bandits Bandanas feature original, never-before-seen designs created by artists from around the world. Bandits works directly with each artist to commission exclusive designs.
- Size: 21" x 21"
- Fabric: 100% Organic Cotton, GOTS Certified and sustainably sourced in India from Chetna Organic, pre-washed for an extra soft feel
- Built big: You can fly, fold, style, and tie up your bandana in any way you want. There’s no wrong way to wear one!
- Wash: Hand wash, line or tumble dry, warm iron, do not bleach
- Make: Printed, cut, Sewn, and Packaged by hand at a Fair-Trade Certified facility in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Bandits has personally visited and inspected the facility to ensure ethical working conditions for every person involved in the manufacturing process.
- Please note that bandanas are printed, cut, and sewn by hand. There may be slight variations from product to product.
Bandits Bandanas don't just look great, they do good across the globe! Bandits donates 10% of sales proceeds from each bandana design to support a different charity chosen by the design’s artist.
Not only does this give you the chance to choose your favorite cause, it’s also a great way to learn about the work being done by amazing charitable organizations around the world!
Made from ultra-soft, 100% organic cotton. All cotton is GOTS Certified and sustainably sourced from Chetna Organic – an organization that supports and improves the livelihood of small farmers in India.
The Design: BANDITS X Stacey MFG
Bandits Bandanas have teamed up with Stacey MFG to create the ultimate ocean-conscious bandana collaboration. Born on the beaches of Australia's Eastern Coast, Stacey specializes in creating custom boards and apparel for riders around the world.
Inspired by the hard-charging surf culture that birthed the brand, this bold bandana design explores our relationship with the mighty oceans, and hopefully help to improve it. As part of the collaboration, Bandits is helping Stacey give back to the oceans and beaches that inspired their brand by donating 10% of sales proceeds from the collection to Take 3 For The Sea. Keep reading below to see how this incredible organization is helping to restore oceans and fight global plastic pollution!
The Artist: Pedro Oyarbide (Madrid, Spain)
Pedro Oyarbide is a Madrid, Spain based illustrator and graphic artist. Pedro's eye-catching designs have been featured in campaigns for brands like Hurley, O’Neill, Globe, Nike, Triumph Motorcycles, Joker and the Thief Playing Cards, and Eden Mill Gin. His style is unabashedly masculine, almost screaming for a soundtrack of crunchy guitars and revving engines. As his portfolio grows, his confident creations are sure to pop up on more of your favorite brands very soon.
The Charity: Take 3 For The Sea (Bateu Bay, Australia)
Take 3 is an Australian nonprofit organization founded in 2009 by surfing enthusiast Amanda Marechal, marine ecologist Roberta Dixon-Valk, and environmentalist Tim Silverwood.
Take 3 are committed to reducing plastic pollution and promoting the transition to a circular economy through education and participation. Their message is simple: Take 3 pieces of rubbish with you when you leave the beach, waterway… or anywhere special, and you’ve made a difference.
Through the tireless work of the 3 co-founders and many helpful volunteers, Take 3 have built the organization from a grassroots project to become a leading voice on plastic pollution.