This versatile shoe rack allows for ample shoe storage (it holds up to 16 pairs of shoes) and is stackable, using vertical square footage rather than floor space. Each rack contains two rows of pocket style shelves, which can be used to store shoes as well as other accessories like umbrellas and bags.
- Stacking shoe rack organizer
- Holds more shoes in the same footprint!
- Stack several slings to create mover vertical storage
- Holds up to 18 pairs of shoes
- Materials: Steel & Washable Fabric
- Dimensions: 36.25" wide x 12.75" deep x 22.95" tall
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors and hang dry, do not bleach, do not iron
- Available for IN-STORE pick-up ONLY
Designed for Umbra by Eugenie De Loynes.
Born in Nantes, France, Eugénie lived with family abroad—in Reunion Island and Japan--for much of her childhood years. She attended L’insitut Superieur D’Arts Appliques in 2005 and completed her Masters in Industrial and Product Design at Creapole-ESDI Paris in 2009. Her interest in nature, antiques and different cultures has influenced her approach to design, often looking at diverse avenues for inspiration and challenging the way things have always been made. For Eugénie, great design is simple and changes people’s everyday lives. Eugénie currently resides in Toronto, Canada.